• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Is anyone else watching Lost 3rd series

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snugglypig

I absolutly love it and totally hooked. ;D
I have it on weekly sky record just in case I am out but not much chance of that.

Seans mother arrived this weeks episode and kept asking questions about it Grrrrrrrr
I explained that this is series 3 and thought she might have took the hint, to be quiet but didn't.
so had to re watch it after she went just in case I missed something.

Can get quite confusing with all the Characters especially when another appears or when they go back to the pass and you then remember where you saw them.

Anyway I think its FAB

karen

:) Will be watching series three, haven`t got sky. Don`t know whats going on or where its going, but really HOOKED ! :D

Diane

I'm up to episode 6 of series 3 (we download it from US tv). I'm totally hooked on it-it's the best series so far! :)

hairdi said:
:) Will be watching series three, haven`t got sky. Don`t know whats going on or where its going, but really HOOKED ! :D

Diane

I watch it on RTE, This series is as strange as the others but so adictive

has twists and turns but wont spoil it for you

Fr0ggy said:
I'm up to episode 6 of series 3 (we download it from US tv). I'm totally hooked on it-it's the best series so far! :)

wish I could watch everynight of the week and I don't think I could get bored then even

karen

:'( havent got sky 1..... :'( Does any one know if it will be repeated on another sky channel later in week, Ive got freeview with sky 3 but no sky 1...BIG sigh and sobs again :'( lol

lizz79 said:
:'( havent got sky 1..... :'( Does any one know if it will be repeated on another sky channel later in week, Ive got freeview with sky 3 but no sky 1...BIG sigh and sobs again :'( lol

me too :'( :'( :'( :'(

Fr0ggy said:

How do you do this please? Is it free or what is the cost?

Id mentioned this to my dad who doesnt think its started yet?

Which night and which channel is it on on Sky?

Hope theres repeats on?

Sorry guys my mistake, I watch it on the irish channel via sky it isn't a sky channel as such

if you can pick up the RTE channels which sky do show in England it is on RTE 2 tuesday nights at 21.55pm

if you go into other channels and scan you should be able to pick it up

can video and put on to a DVD if any one wants me too?

karen

i absolutely LOVE it! but i dont have sky so ill be waiting for series three to come onto normal telly. Does anyone know when that is?

Channel 4 next year but dont think the dates set yet?

After searching Sky listings its here next Sunday 10pm 2 hours opening episode then 10-11 Suns Sky one, lots of repeats on Sky one or Sky two.

Running for 6 weeks then a break of 12 weeks so series 3 is split into 2 series - got that off digital spy site so dont know if its true?

I gave up on episode 3 of series one ::) but my dads a big fan and friends at work.

Some have seen series 3 on bootleg dvd but that guys left now....all i know is there are some wow cliffhangers!

Alison :)

Can't wait til next Sunday. So Nobody must spill any beans til then :-X

Sky is showing the first 2 episodes into an hours show this wednesday sky 1 at 10 pm
they are putting all the important bits together then it starts on Sunday as Alisont said.

its on here tomorrow series 3 at 21.55 cant wait ;D ;D ;D

karen

x Mary n Midge x said:
i absolutely LOVE it! but i dont have sky so ill be waiting for series three to come onto normal telly. Does anyone know when that is?

Me too....we will have to keep away from any LOST websites, shows with the stars on etc.. It will be like mission Impossible for me.... :D Or ill be like covering me ears, eyes LOL

Arrrghhhh I think they're teasing us. Only 6 episodes are being screened initially I think and then Episode 7 etc is not being shown in the USA till February. How will I cope without continuous Sawyer action?! haha

Alex x :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back