• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Is anyone on the Orange network?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DebbieR

Is there anyone who gets the Orange Weds 2 4 1 cinema tickets that isn't using it tomorrow? :)

It really is fab. I'm so tempted to get an Orange pay as you go phone just for the tickets.

Why don't you just unlock your current phone? at the mo on the orange website, payg sims are 99p and you get 300 free texts per month if you top up £10 and 500 if you top up £15 per month.

REALLY? How do you know if your phone is unlocked? And how do you unlock your phone? And can I still use my Virgin sim as well as the Orange one? So many questions. I'm very confused ?

If you have a nokia phone, you can get it unlocked with codes online. But with others, it might be best to go to a phone shop as they use cables.

But... I have trouble unlocking Virgin ones! So we took the phone (it was my brothers) to a proper phone shop and they had difficulty too! In the end they managed to do it!

I've found loads of sites that will do the unlocking. Are they safe though? A friend has suggested that it might be dodgy to give your IEM number but she's as clueless as me and I don't even know what an IEM number is. Can anyone recommend a site?

I'm with Orange but when I've used the 2 4 1 offer I have to actually show them the code on my mobile :o

I think it depends who you get behind the counter. They're pretty lax at the Vue cinema at Finchley Lido. Sometimes they just ask me to read out the code. I've done it about 4 or 5 times now and always got away with it ;)

Well! Have you seen the prices lately? I'm poor. If I pay full price I won't be able to get a hot dog ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back