• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Is cucumber good ? Look no further

Just imagine how much we'd have to eat if we just ate salads like piggies! My boys have a saucer sized dish every day, I'd have to use a bin lid as a plate. Haha!
Lol. Bucket loads. By the way. I was tryìng to be rude with my thing about grass, i blatantly ripped it off google because i didnt knoe te answer🤣

I would have problems eating veg due to my job. I'm out on the road long hours, no fridge for a lunch box, cool boxes dont stay
And that's totally fine. Everyone can eat whatever they want. :)
I do need to start having veg aswell. My wife puts it on my plate, when she cooks. Sometimes broccoli and cauliflower. Almost makes me yak . Alot of times I'm working 12 hour shift or even 16 hour shifts, driving all over the u.k and have to get fast food all the time

Ok, i was just answering where cows get it from. And then took it plants were the same and then didnt realise about the list you just put. I'm now a vegterian 😁😁😁.

Its a shame veg doesnt fill me up the way meat does. Left feeling hungry when i eat healthy

Good luck with being vegetarian. I personally couldn't do it :)) I am trying to cut down on my meat consumption by using things like lentils to pad out meals. It's not so much about eating less meat but about being healthier and getting more nutrients

Good luck with being vegetarian. I personally couldn't do it :)) I am trying to cut down on my meat consumption by using things like lentils to pad out meals. It's not so much about eating less meat but about being healthier and getting more nutrients
I couldnt do it. I hear that alot of red meats can cause bowel cancer so i need to cut down and add some veg. I do like kale, but fried with fry light. Not as good

Back