• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Is it me or has Lady Gaga just ripped off Madonna?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallulah

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Is it me or is Lady Gaga's new song really just Express Yourself by Madonna? Been thinking it for ages...

gaga reminds me of Marylin manson looks wise! Shes nt my bag but at least she has a bit of substance about her unlike the tripe we see on tv now!

My thoughts exactly Tallulah.

I think Gaga is great but that song is an obvious copy cat.

Ive got a bit of a lady crush on her. And No I'm not. I just find her facinating, and unique.@)

I too have a lady crush on Gaga, I love her too much! But yes it is just like it, me and my friend who is also a huge fan ran round work when it came out singing mash ups of the two songs lol it was one of them you have to be there things but it was funny :)) Don't go for second best, baby, you were born this wayyyyy lol we aren't nuts at all! :red

I actually heard that Madonna was peeved when she saw the video and heard the song. x

there was a story on yahoo about this a few weeks ago.

To be fair there are often modern songs that remind me of old tunes from the 80's and 70's, and then there are those who have similar or even the same intros. Music is a bit like fashion, you wit long enough and them flares come back into fashon :)) (not sure about the shoulderpads and puffa skirts though :{ )

I think the resemblance is so strong it was intentional. Lady Gaga even added in the gap in her front teeth. Either way she's amazing, such an inspiration, fighting for rights and bringing hope to people who are different!

That's exactly whay my hubby said when he heard the song, Tallulah!

Must admit - I do like a bit of Gaga every now and then hee hee! I also read somewhere that she has written songs for Madonna in previous years.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back