Is it me or....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
is the week going ever so slow? It's a thursday, ok it's almost the end of the week but just feels like it's dragging on?

I've had a million and one things to do this week, so maybe it's that? Got a few calls to make today and also need to go shopping, as wel as clean/tidy up and do some washing so today is gonna be a bit of a busy day too!

Had my hair cut yesterday, not too sure of it as the hairdresser (the one I don't like) cut my hair into a really short bob which I didn't want.. She cut the first bit then said is that ok? Well I couldn't say it was TOO short as it was already off!

Not that bad I guess as everyone has said how nice it looks.. still doesn't make me like it though..

Everyone else ok today?

Kelly xx

K

kellyspiggies

bit bored really cant do alot as i just dont have the energy, should get my blood results tomorrow, its nice weather today aswell

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
awww, hope they come back good (what you want). Yeah, it's lovely and sunny here too, warm sun through the window, but freezing ouside!

K

kellyspiggies

its decieving really looks lovely out the window, when u step out its bloody freezing

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
kellyspiggies said:
its decieving really looks lovely out the window, when u step out its bloody freezing
still have to wrap up like an eskimo even though its lovely! LOL ;)

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Kellie said:
going very slow for me

not just me then! :) You ok? I kept trying to PM you last night, but it kept saying that I sent the message, even when I refreshed the page! ;)

M

Michele

Snap. i thought this week had gone slow. Tired now just back for the gym.

G

gothchick1515

My week rushed by its the weekend for me now ! yay I'm 4 days a week at college x

Status
Not open for further replies.