is something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carlabunyan

yesterday i was in the house with my cavies letting them run around and handling them. I gave them some vegtables and they ate them then suddenly they starting running about really fast and like jumping up in the air (quite high) . Are they o.k? also one of my guinea pigs keeps sitting on my other one what does that mean?

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It sounds like your jumping piggie was popcorning! This is a good thing and means that they are feeling really happy!

Lots of pigs like to sit on each other too - its just a way of being close to each other.

Reaction score
That's one of the best parts of being a piggy mummy ;D

M

Michele

Definitely popcorning. Its as if they have a mad 5/10 minutes. Its quite funny to watch.

G

gothchick1515

Harrys hardly ever still he does laps and popcorns 24/7 i bought him some timothy hay stuff today and he went loopy! Zubin doesnt much anymore but there almostly certainly anthing wrong its a happy thing! i love seeing them do it , my mum laughs at them lol x

S

ss4ya

yeah they are happy, our taz popcorns in the morning when his mummy comes to the hutch, doesnt doo it with me :(

never mind, fudge likes to sit on barney as well, just puts his front paws on barneys back.

so cute

Status
Not open for further replies.