is this dreadful weather never going to end

Status
Not open for further replies.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
we have now had the hovercraft and cats cancelled the ferrys are on limited crossings becasue the wind is too wild. the sea is mad as hell and the rain is relentless, when will it end, my pigs have their heating on all day every day now, luckly its panel heaters that takes the chill off, their runs are topped way up high with hay and they are happy little furballs just me moaning about the weather lol
Micks got to bury poor little maisie today, when and if the rain stops long enough,

kayjay

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The river in our village was very high this morning :o and the field at the back of us has flooded. Hope the rain stops soon before it reaches the house, keep your fingers crossed everyone :)

clowny

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Our patio is under water. Whilst I am thankful that the bunnies and guinea pigs are at the top of the garden so they won't be waterlogged, you cannot get to them unless you wear wellies ;D ;D ;D

sars1359

Reaction score
I'm getting a bit sick of the piggy shed leaking,I just wish the damn rain would stop just for a couple of days to give those people a chance that have floods etc

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Bath hasn't been flooded this time, but sometimes we do and then the river floods Sainsburys and one of the main roads becomes totally flooded. Bath is in the centre of lots of hills and soemtimes you can't get from one side of town to the other!

SweetEdge

Reaction score
Its not too bad here...yet! Have seen a lot of rain & wind and the lawns are just drenched - as soon as I walk on there a little bit to pick grass for Squeak, I sink... so she hasnt been getting as much grass which she's not impressed by! :) hehe

Trace x

B

Beaney

My piggy shed is lovely and dry and warm - they don't seem bothered at all.... however, there is now a swimming pool in my garden which was once my lawn..... :D

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know what you mean; the amount of storms that have happened recently is ridicolous! :-\

sars1359

Reaction score
its not even stopping long enough to nail some new roofing felt back on the roof :(

S

snugglypig

even here in Ireland is under water, I know it is a wet country But there is wet and WET.

I need a boat to get to my chickens

and even my burial ground for all my beloved furries in under a lake

karen

michellemuffin

Reaction score
awww poor mIck had to bury maisie and it was so wet, but he managed it, I cannot believe we still have a hose pipe ban,

S

snugglypig

michellemuffin said:
awww poor mIck had to bury maisie and it was so wet, but he managed it, I cannot believe we still have a hose pipe ban,
Shame they don't know how to save the excess water so much just runs away

karen

Status
Not open for further replies.