• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Is this ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
To wear to the funeral?

Everyone wants to keep in with the dark colours.. so

Black trousers.. a black sleeveless polo neck with a dark red, maroon colour shirt over the top with a long black cardi?

Having a wake afterwards and I want to feel comfortable in my clothes

Thanx

xx Kelly xx

Thanx
my mum wasn't too sure on the shirt but she wants everyone in black.. These days not everyone goes in totally black

Well as long as you feel comfy, and you are going to be mainly in black, so it should be fine. x x

Sounds fine Kelly as long as you are comfy the last thing you want is to be uncomfy. My uncle wanted everyone to wear what they wanted and to be colourful so i havent ever had to wear black and i didnt go to the main funeral anyway. hope it all goes ok. Hows the ballon idea coming along?

Thanx both

Going to do the balloon one when her ashes are to be buried.. Not sure when though

The funeral, at the crematorium, on thursday morning, then a wake after

xx Kelly xx

It sounds fine Kelly.

I went to my Uncles funeral 2 weeks ago and wore black skirt and cardi with a black and white top. People had all sorts of colours on though - lots of red or purple tops with black trousers or skirts.

Thanx again.. I mentioned to my mum that people do not always dress that way (black all the time) these days, but she was adamant on the dark colours..

I am not the kind of person that wears jackets and/or suits.. thats why I have me cardi! Well, my mums cardi :)

I couldnt wear a suit either kelly no way i would feel weird. What day is the funeral Kelly? Hope it goes as well as a funeral can

thanx.. kinda dreading it - ok it's not something you look forward to, but everyone crying and that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back