• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Is this wrong...?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2280CLAIRE

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was on a baking website, and saw some cakes...they looked so tasty! I said to Alex "hmmm...I do fancy some cake..." next thing, we are over at Asda (I live across the road from it!), and have bought a big box of a dozen doughnuts! Alex decided to microwave them to make the chocolate icing gooey...MMMMM...they are divine! :)) funny how one photo can make you crave something SO badly! Haha!

(Sorry if I now cause someone else to go to Asda, too!)

Mmmm, I love brownies too! Esp when they're hot :o

I'm so shameless, we even walked back home and I was carrying this big box of doughnuts practically drooling over them! Can you tell I like my food?! :)) Hehehehe!

Mmmm sounds yummy! I'll resist temptation since I'm making a pavlova tomorrow :))

Mmmm I'm currently eating jelly and ice cream I got a random craving for it the other day! :))

Hahaha i think i love food too much, its all i ever think about....as well as guinea pigs :p

Mmmm I wish I had cake! especially the chocolate variety. I've had to do with an apple and a Weight Watchers yohurt to try and fill my sweet craving :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back