Is Tomorrow Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've been spending all of Christmas planning 6 presentations for university.

I'm doing a nursing degree and we have to plan 6 presentations each on a different disease. However I won't find out which one I need to present until tomorrow when I enter the exam.

I'm a shy person and this is just terrifying me!

I'll be glad when this time tomorrow it will be over! :beer:

Abbie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm really shy too! I remember feeling like that when I had presentations in school! I can't imagine the pressure when it's for university!

Good luck for tomorrow! I hope it goes well!x

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
I hate presentations too! Feel fine in the build up, but doing them I rush and turn red! Good luck for tomorrow, they are not nice things at all!

aimzer

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am doing a nursing degree too :yahoo:Got an assignment due on Friday and still need to write another 1500 words! What year are you in?

Teddybear22

Rescue Buddy
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Good luck! I'm a shy person too, and I understand what you mean, its a total challenge... But I'm sure you'll do great! And you will feel great after you have finished!

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am doing a nursing degree too :yahoo:Got an assignment due on Friday and still need to write another 1500 words! What year are you in?
Oh no! I've got an assignment to start as soon as my presentation is over haha. I'm in second year. What year are you in? :)

aimzer

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh no! I've got an assignment to start as soon as my presentation is over haha. I'm in second year. What year are you in? :)
I'm in third year. We did something similar to what you're doing in 2nd year but we had to do it as an exam rather than a presentation (thank god!) Had to revise 8 illnesses but there would be 6 in the paper and you had to choose 4 topics out of the 6 to do. I think i did myocardial infarction, diabetes, UTI and cancer. I actually enjoyed that exam haha but would have hated to do a presentation. Good luck with yours!

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm in third year. We did something similar to what you're doing in 2nd year but we had to do it as an exam rather than a presentation (thank god!) Had to revise 8 illnesses but there would be 6 in the paper and you had to choose 4 topics out of the 6 to do. I think i did myocardial infarction, diabetes, UTI and cancer. I actually enjoyed that exam haha but would have hated to do a presentation. Good luck with yours!

I would love to do it as an exam rather than presentation! :( we have either COPD, hypertension, diabetes, Parkinson's, anaphylaxis or cholecystitis.

I'm wanting either hypertension or cholecystitis.

aimzer

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I would love to do it as an exam rather than presentation! :( we have either COPD, hypertension, diabetes, Parkinson's, anaphylaxis or cholecystitis.

I'm wanting either hypertension or cholecystitis.
Oh well hopefully hopefully you get one of those 2 then. Got my fingers crossed for you! Is it the pathopyhsiology, pharmacology, nursing care and health education you have to do for each topic? That's what we had to do.

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Good luck. X
I am very shy and always feel sick to stand up and talk. You'll do good though girl!

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh well hopefully hopefully you get one of those 2 then. Got my fingers crossed for you! Is it the pathopyhsiology, pharmacology, nursing care and health education you have to do for each topic? That's what we had to do.
We have to talk about the anatomy and pathophysiology. As well as a brief overview of treatments! Eeeeek just can't wait to get it over with now, :)

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Good luck. X
I am very shy and always feel sick to stand up and talk. You'll do good though girl!
I feel sick just thinking about standing and talking in front of people. Fingers crossed it won't be too formal. Thank you! x

aimzer

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We have to talk about the anatomy and pathophysiology. As well as a brief overview of treatments! Eeeeek just can't wait to get it over with now, :)
I find all that stuff so interesting. Probably my favourite module! I'm sure you'll be fine and good luck again for tomorrow :D

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I find all that stuff so interesting. Probably my favourite module! I'm sure you'll be fine and good luck again for tomorrow :D
I think its interesting too! :) But would still rather do the exam hahaha! Thank you! :D x

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Wow, I think you are very brave doing this? I wish you lots of luckam terrified having to do anything like this.. I had to do it at school and I was too scared that I caught the train home instead lol. I've never done it since either!

Status
Not open for further replies.