• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Self Isolation Isolation again 🙄

Gosh I think I preferred home schooling to this mess of constant isolation and anxiety 🤦‍♀️ x
My 13yr grdson, hes autistic, school said they have no way of schooling him because of the rules for Corona 19, so have off-rolled him, so he's back to homeschooling. My daughter is beside her self, as l cannot help at present, 2 years ago l spent a year homeschooling him, he got on with his learning really well as it was 1 to 1.

My 13yr grdson, hes autistic, school said they have no way of schooling him because of the rules for Corona 19, so have off-rolled him, so he's back to homeschooling. My daughter is beside her self, as l cannot help at present, 2 years ago l spent a year homeschooling him, he got on with his learning really well as it was 1 to 1.
I home schooled my oldest for a year she didn't start school till October of y1 💖 she was ready by then, they love school now so i dont feel I can take it away from them 💔 or I wouldn't hesitate to home Ed again 🤦‍♀️🙄

I could probably have managed homeschooling when mine were younger but now they are both in secondary I learnt last time it was just too hard, not the actual work, more the motivation and my son especially not wanting to work, it made home life quite unpleasant, I have already checked with him this evening that we can access his Microsoft school account as the lessons are going to be given via teams, at least we are only a week away from half term, I don't think I could cope with a full lockdown again.

Fingers crossed for all the kids in isolation and having to stay at home, hoping it not the virus x

Back