• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

It just started raining !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb

Reaction score
Does that mean summer is over already ! >:(

I was just starting to enjoy it.. .boo hoo.

Deb x

Oooh no summer is definitely over....we now have thunder & lightning and torrential rain!

Deb x

Excellent ;D We had it at 5 this morning

However, it is still far too hot

yeah we had it at about half 4 this morning, woke both gem and i up, lol, so we are very tired today

well you live in Somerset, don't you? So you had it before it came to Bath ;D

Not too tired today as I slept a lot yesterday ;D

so the storms are on the way up the country. !

Just arrived in West Midlands. ;D

Deb x

P.S I am shattered too today, busy weekend and not much sleep. ! could nod off at my desk very easily.

we had rain not heavy though this morning on the school run.

can any one explain why it can be lovely and sunny all day but they hour you are out doing a school run you have tropical rains. LOL

well if its any consolation when the rain passed its back to normal, blistering heat

Yep.....its now gone REALLY humid! after all that downpour.

Ohh what funny weather we have in the UK.

Deb x

its not fair we still got the damn sun blazing down on us here on the Island, give me some rain, do you think a rain dance might help mind you knowing me i would break a leg attempting it, I'm not exactly light on my feet, come on rain we need you the grass is now hay, it needs a drink and we have a hose pipe ban so cant do anything about it ,

Same as us Michelle its very humid now though and Bobbin and the buns are acting weird so i think it might be a storm tonight x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back