• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Halloween isn't even here yet but I can't help feeling all Christmassy! It will soon be here and I can't wait, this year I've just asked my parents for piggy items as my boys are getting a new cage I want them to have all new toys and accessories. I'll also hopefully be adopting a lone piggy soon so obviously a new big run is essential! Ahhh, can't wait! :))

So what lovely things are you getting for your pigs and other pets this Christmas? My dogs will be on turkey and stuffing filled bones from Pets at Home and maybe a few tasty extras. :)

Funnily enough...

I was just having this conversation on Msn about what too buy this Christmas. Strangely enough I can't wait :))!

No idea what I am getting yet!

The dogs always get loads of bicuits and toys.
The cats get sheba or gourmet pouches (they cant have toys as millie steals them!)
The pigs will get loads of fleece and veggies :))

x

The weather is certainly starting to feel christmassy if that makes sense and I am already craving for mince pies lol...

As for what we are doing this year I have no idea, we had talks about us doing Christmas day and having my mother in law over plus the brother in law and his wife. But again not sure what we are doing.

As for presents, again I have no idea lol. Its really hard for me as Hubby's birthday is also on New Years day lol.
The animals will be getting spoilt with goodies though :)
x

I am excited about Christmas too :)) we did our secret santa dip at work on Wednesday at coffee break and by lunchtime I had ordered for my santa present lol

The piggies will ost likely get new fleece beds, veggies and maybe a couple things for their houses - we always tell ours they gotta behave otherwise piggy claus will know and not come to them hehe

I have started xmas shopping! Always start nice and early to avoid the queues and lack of parking spaces.

Ive got the boys two new fleeces so far, peppa pig and Thomas the tank. Ive also got Meg (our dog) her advent calendar, fold up bowl and some treat.

Also got my mum some welsh worded sugar, coffee, tea canisters, my auntie earrings and necklace set and smellies, my dad 3 t shirts and a build your own land-rover, my brother and his gf lee evans tickets for 2011 and my other brother a t shirt, Ive also got my OH clothes and a figure thing that he wanted. Also got my friend some things from avon.

My OH has finished most of his and had bought all my present already!

So lots of shopping done for me and looking at all that i dont need to get much more, yay!

:))

Ahh christmas :D
Poppy and Phoebe are getting: a straw carrot toy, a new pair of snuggle sacks and a matching tunnel (which I'm making soon) and some treats
Bella (bunny) has got a veggie ball and she might be getting a second level in her hutch (if not then I'm going to give in and just buy her a new hutch all together)
Brian (mum's piggy) has got a hay cube toy

So far I have got 2 sets of cards and an advent calendar for the hamsters. Saw a red and white wicker thing with stuff hanging off it in P@H today which looked good. I wanted to get it now but OH said no.

i cant wait for christmas, i've ordered half my mum's and sisters presents, got half of dad's just the OH and animals to go, but dad has built the piggies a wooden house for christmas :)) lucky piggies.

I've finished my xmas shopping (well nearly) just gotta get my daughter her new phone and a xbox game 4 the bloke.
Can't get my doggies owt yet cos the little un would find it and scoff the lot lol and the piggies will get chewey stuff.

Laa, laa, laa, la, la, la, laa, laaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... not listening... not listening...

Bah, humbug. :(|)

:(|) @ Flips

I have started Christmas shopping - well kinda, I've bought two presents and have ideas for a couple of others.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year. We'll be having a split day, half in Bolton and half in Sheffield xx>>>

I've got two out of three kid's present's all done just don't know what to get my 11 year old daughter, not got my piggie's anything yet seen some pet stocking's for my mum's dog's and started secret santa buying :)) (tunnel and treat's) but i do have a spreadsheet done with what i can spend and when how much i have spent on who and i do it so the kids get an even amout but i did start in july as it's so expensive plus i had a really bad year one year where the kids dad stole nearly all the presents and took them back for drugs:( so all i could afford was pound shop stuff and it was horrible since then i do go a little overboard and don't leave it till the last minute and i love christmas more having kid's than i did when i was one:))

Our family sorta leaves all the present buying till the last minute, just buying a few here and there and then just before xmas it's a big rush to get everything done in time.

I'm asking for vetbed this year and a new indoor piggy run, especially as I'll be getting a new piggy soon! Can't wait :))

I'm not very organised for christmas this year yet, all i've brought so far is: for my OH tickets to see Russell Howard (I had to get myself one too, he couldn't go by himself :(|) ) and have decided to buy the piggies new cages, out of my xmas money. Thats all I've done!

I normally get my mum's piggies presents, last year she only had two now shes got 7! I better get saving....:))

My organised mum does most of her christmas shopping in the January sales!{:|

I am looking forward to christmas this year, it will be the first christmas with my piggies:))

We get the dog a stocking and hang it up with a soft toy in it (a dog toy santa or something from pets @ home.

We ge a real tree every year as I love the smell, and I make my own mince pies with lemon pastry:))

I usually start the christmas shopping after halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back