• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

It's Finally Here! The Magical Guineapig Colouring Book! :d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gpigwheeklyuk

New Born Pup
Reaction score
image-book.jpg

Hey everyone!

So I've been working super duper hard on my first guineapig colouring book and it's finally available to order on my guineapig wheekly shop! I thought I'd share with you all a sneak peek since you're my very special guineapig forum friends ;).

There's 64 pages in the book overall and each drawing has a single page to itself should you want to frame it :) . You can find out more about the book on my blog and website at www.guineapigwheekly.co.uk .

P.s Although I'm based in the UK I do ship internationally :).

I'd wheekly love to know what you guys think!

Katie x

image-book.jpg

Hey everyone!

So I've been working super duper hard on my first guineapig colouring book and it's finally available to order on my guineapig wheekly shop! I thought I'd share with you all a sneak peek since you're my very special guineapig forum friends ;).

There's 64 pages in the book overall and each drawing has a single page to itself should you want to frame it :) . You can find out more about the book on my blog and website at www.guineapigwheekly.co.uk .

P.s Although I'm based in the UK I do ship internationally :).

I'd wheekly love to know what you guys think!

Katie x
That's lovely, I haven't seen that one, I was going to get the doodle one from Amazon. Show us some pages, please

That's lovely, I haven't seen that one, I was going to get the doodle one from Amazon. Show us some pages, please
Hello there! :) I know there's afew on amazon , I'm currently looking into how to get my book into amazon which might not be for a little while due to their regulations and such also because I'm a small one person shop to.

Here are some sneaky peeks of the inside pages :D :

screen-captures7-001.jpg

screen-captures5.jpg

Hello there! :) I know there's afew on amazon , I'm currently looking into how to get my book into amazon which might not be for a little while due to their regulations and such also because I'm a small one person shop to.

Here are some sneaky peeks of the inside pages :D :

screen-captures7-001.jpg

screen-captures5.jpg
Adorable wouldn't know how you got this into Amazon though is this your designs If you can't get your book into Amazon, probably word of mouth would go a long way.

Last edited:
Adorable wouldn't know how you got this into Amazon though
thank you! if you know of any other guineapig chums who love piggies and colouring please be sure to spread the guineapig goodness about the book with them to :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back