its like a mad house in here 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

amywithpiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My goodness it's all gone mad around here! I live in a student house with my boyfriend (who has his own room for all his mess hehe) and a couple who share a room. We're all really good friends....
But they just split up after a screaming row at 3am the other night. It was messy to say the least. So she's moved out, he's gone home for a few days and me and my boyfriend are kind of dazed by it all @)
So now we have issues. She's coming to pick up her bunnies on thursday (I don't mind looking after them, they're lovely) buuut he gets back tomorrow. Ugh.
Besides which the rent is going to go up now she isn't paying a share. We need a housemate! Sad thing is I now have to have my boyfriend's mess in my room *dramatic sigh* :)) To be fair he never uses his room so it's all good.
So yeah, it's all going on around here!
On the plus side, I watched Poppy and Florence eating from the same whole carrot today even though I gave them one each x)

Cat&ThePiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sounds rather chaotic! I'm sure it'll all work out in the end and you never know, you might find a new room mate that's also a piggy enthusiast!

amywithpiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That would be great :) My bf loves them and so does my other housemate (the one who's staying) which is fun ^^ They both like reptiles more I'm the only one with furries where as they have lizards and snakes.. Hmm. Fingers crossed for another piggy person

Status
Not open for further replies.