IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunny

It's my birthday today! :D Yay! I'm 20! ;D I'm not having a party but I am having a chinese takeaway for tea! ;)

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Sunny! Wow, 20 - not a teenager anymore! Just wait till next year and you will be throwing a huge party then :)

Hope you have had a lovely day.

What things did you get?

S

sunny

I'm already planning the party ;D I got fun silly things. pair of pyjamas, phone holder, battery operated abdominal thingy, and anti wrincle cream from my mum. and a keyring from my little cousin. It's been a good day. And because the shop didn't have the cake I wanted I get another cake on friday when they do have it as well as one tonight! :D

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
You have now made me want chinese for dinner... I usually have chinese on a Tuesday :)

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Anti wrinkle cream? LOL - I'm sure you don't need that yet :P Sounds as though you have had a good day and hopefully you will have a lovely night too!

M

Michele

20 gosh those were the days. As i remember i was on a liquid diet and men coming out my ears. Gosh take sme back LMAO. You are still a baby. Have great day and make the most of it because before oyu know it you will my age.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Piggiewiggy said:
20 gosh those were the days. As i remember i was on a liquid diet and men coming out my ears. Gosh take sme back LMAO. You are still a baby. Have great day and make the most of it because before oyu know it you will my age.

Your age? - lol You make out your so old Michele but your not at all and like I said you certainly don't look your age!

Reaction score
happy birthday sunny I was surprised to see you had anti wrinkle cream tho, have you been having a few late nights I wonder lol mind you by your 40s you will still look 20 , I use it all the time and have done since my 30th and people do comment on my unlined skin so maybe your mum knows what shes doing
anyway hope yoiu had a good one :) :) :)

C

claire

Happy Birthday for yesterday

Hope that you had a great time

Love

Claire
x

S

sunny

Hey everyone. Thanks for all the nice replys :D I have to admit I think I ate to much food on my birthday :-[ it was nice though. I don't look twenty, I look about 16 ;D it will be usefull when I'm older I have to admit. I was supposed to meet up with a guy that I liked last saturday for a birthday drink but he never turned up :( I really want a bloke but apparently they don't want me. Unlike everyone else my age I have been single since I left school! I hate it! I wana go out and have fun but I also want a boyfriend :(

Status
Not open for further replies.