• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

It's raining!

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2017/18
Who ever thought we would be so pleased to see rain? I never thought I would, I'm a sunshine lover normally. We haven't had any yet, it's forecast for Thursday, the start of the Balloon Festival which is usually a good bet for wet and windy weather.

Louise's Zoo

Forum Donator 2017/18
Not much here at all. Still muggy and the flat is very warm. Looking forward to the temp drop for the rest of the week. I've had enough of this heat!

Pigwhisperer

Teenage Guinea Pig
Well they said apologetically last night that it wouldn't get "over 25C" today. They were wrong - it didn't get over 15! It was lovely, who'd have thought I would ever love a cold wet August day... I'm still in vest tops & shorts though, I got so filled up with all that heat it'll be ages before I cool down properly. Weird eh!

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2017/18
Our morning rain has passed over, we now have blue sky with fluffy white clouds. I'm supposed to be decorating but the ground is going to be too damp for the piggies to go out today. Can't have paint fumes in doors with the piggies - oh dear I might just have to find something else to do! :whistle: