• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

It's raining!

We had a 5 minute cloud burst here this afternoon yet 5 miles down the road it was hammering down all afternoon!

Who ever thought we would be so pleased to see rain? I never thought I would, I'm a sunshine lover normally. We haven't had any yet, it's forecast for Thursday, the start of the Balloon Festival which is usually a good bet for wet and windy weather.

Not much here at all. Still muggy and the flat is very warm. Looking forward to the temp drop for the rest of the week. I've had enough of this heat!

Well they said apologetically last night that it wouldn't get "over 25C" today. They were wrong - it didn't get over 15! It was lovely, who'd have thought I would ever love a cold wet August day... I'm still in vest tops & shorts though, I got so filled up with all that heat it'll be ages before I cool down properly. Weird eh!

It’s chucking it down here.
Glad I decided not put washing out before leaving this morning

Not so much the rain but the wind now :bronco:....cover is staying down to be on the safe side :nod:.

Our morning rain has passed over, we now have blue sky with fluffy white clouds. I'm supposed to be decorating but the ground is going to be too damp for the piggies to go out today. Can't have paint fumes in doors with the piggies - oh dear I might just have to find something else to do! :whistle:

My shorts are wet! And no I haven't had an accident just a 5 mile walk in what turned out to be a downpour. Lovely and fresh outside now!

Back