• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Its snowing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanwombat

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
In Norwich :/

GRR

I'm dreading if it gets worse during the week and the trains wont go and I'm stranded in Norwich

Oh no :(

It is snowing here again too. I live in Canada, Vancouver Island, and it barely ever snows here. We broke a record yesterday as it went down to -8 degrees! This morning its -3. And so grey. i have to travel by bus tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. I have asthma and with this cold weather I've been having so many attacks.

I hope you don't get stranded. Good luck, hope you stay safe!
Lynn

I dont think its settling. God I just hope it doesnt get worse over next few days. I do not like getting trains and a car in the snow :(

I want it to snow, our girls (dogs) loved it last year, millie thought it was fun to try and eat it lol xx

No snow in Gloucester either (phew!). I do like snow, but just don't like being in it! It's so cold and wet lol.

It *should* be snowing here (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada) but it seems lately all we've been getting is rain, and lots of it.

Would any of you like the rain instead? I'll switch you for the snow!

No snow in plymouth which is good because we only have to have a few flakes and the city comes to a standstill.

It's the Cavy Corner Fun Day in Doncaster on Sunday, and we CAN'T have snow for that. I've got a 4 hour drive to get there, and snow driving scares me, well I just never do it. So please let it snow (if it has to) after Sunday.

Please no snow :(
I've got to get to work/uni .. doesn't help that work sends out firing threats if you can't get in!
I hate driving in the snow :( I never do it.. too scared!

Snowing here as well. Have to get up early tomorrow as well as I need to visit the doc "to get my chest sounded"

No snow in Bolton (yet!) It's very cold though and we have clear skies. Some is forcast for Friday though... Brr!

No snow here but it is totally freezing!

Not happy, we've got at least a couple of inches of snow ( haven't braved going out yet ) and the radio is reporting "traffic chaos in County Durham" just what we need, driving to Birmingham today mallethead

cold but bright sunshine in North-West England!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back