• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I've done something super stupid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You guys remember the rant thread, about a guy? that I liked before I was married.

I messeged him last night.... :L i'm so retarded, now he's talking to me again... :/ xx

i dont know anything about this but whats wrong with him talking to you, nothing would happen would it ?

It's super complicated. umm...

Before i met chris I was in love with him, and...he sort of...draws me to him I don't know I cant' explain it... but before, every time we spoke I ended up in tears and we'd not speak for weeks after... IDK it's just a stupid thing for me to have done xx

he probably senses the power he has over you and it makes him feel good about himself that he can click his finger and you come running. Then, when he's satisfied/come to his (twisted) senses, he pushes you away cos he can and for effect. I knew a bloke like that when I was a teenager who admitted that he liked to make a girl fall so completely for him and then play pull/push with her, toy with her feelings and the more he did, the more the girls loved him. Be strong and tell him to F off. Your boat has sailed, you're (happily) married and he's still waving on the quay! Sad loser! I bet he treated you badly when you were with him... not like physically but played with your mind and that.

he probably senses the power he has over you and it makes him feel good about himself that he can click his finger and you come running. Then, when he's satisfied/come to his (twisted) senses, he pushes you away cos he can and for effect. I knew a bloke like that when I was a teenager who admitted that he liked to make a girl fall so completely for him and then play pull/push with her, toy with her feelings and the more he did, the more the girls loved him. Be strong and tell him to F off. Your boat has sailed, you're (happily) married and he's still waving on the quay! Sad loser! I bet he treated you badly when you were with him... not like physically but played with your mind and that.

That sounds so familiar it actually hurts.

I am happily married, I just can't stand the thought of people disliking me, it upsets me. xx

That sounds so familiar it actually hurts.

I am happily married, I just can't stand the thought of people disliking me, it upsets me. xx

Dude(ette)? Why Why Why bother caring about what people think off you?seriously the only opinions that need matter are from the people who actually mean something to you! I'm not trying to sound harsh but you seem to be an awesome gal and all but you have so much in life ahead to enjoy rather than just trying to make everyone like you. dont worry about it. if they dont like you then they don't matter!

You're right, I dont' know why. I have absoloutely no idea, I don't want to... I just..... it doesn't happen when I wish I didn't....

you need to like yourself more than liking people liking you... still with me? It should matter what this guy thinks of you. He definitely doesn't care what you think... or maybe he does and you're just boosting his ego... Ignore him, block him from your contacts and start living a happy life where emotional and psychological bullying are just fading memories

now forget about him. He's not worthy of your time, worry or thoughts... In fact he's not worthy of mine either! So, what have you got planned for the weekend? Hope your hubby is treating you to a nice meal out or drink out or something.

now forget about him. He's not worthy of your time, worry or thoughts... In fact he's not worthy of mine either! So, what have you got planned for the weekend? Hope your hubby is treating you to a nice meal out or drink out or something.

:) I wish, we might go to kareoke tonight. xx

Come with us :D xx

taxi ride home might prove costly...
Anyways, I had the usual, bottle of wine, catch up with the weeks' TV, Tru Blood and sleeeeeeep! No a bad night, actually! just lacking spontaneity and surprises.

Good one - and keep him blocked too!!

((((HUGE HUGS)))) for you

xxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back