I've got a new piggie hes called Crunchie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb

Reaction score
Hes adorable. :). I will post pics soon.

Hes come from Jill at Honeybunnies Rescue, Leicester and is a texel piggie. He is so cheeky and cute, I love him already. Only got to know his for a couple of days and then he had to go to boarders with my others as have been away for a few days.

All back home now, and hes settling in very well. Don't tell me but he will be off for the 'snip' soon :o, so he can later have a few girlie friends. :D

Deb x

D

DebbieR

i knew it! LOL ;D I knew you'd get more piggies. 2funny
He sounds adorable Deb. Can't wait to see the pictures ;D

Deb

Reaction score
Its the last one ...honest Debbie ::) ::) ::) ::)

L

lukey

Awww texels are so nice... really great to see rescue piggies getting a home, well done hope he settles in nicely even if he is losing his man bits.

Deb

Reaction score
sorry its took so long to post pics !

At last... heres Crunchie :-

Pleased to inform this stunning little chap has settled in very well. Hes turned out to be a vocal piggies and likes to wheek away and demand his veggies or attention.

Just settling in, in the quarantine cage. Hes since been moved into one of the piggie pens where he can see and talk to other piggies next door.

Once his hair comes back to full length hes going to look a very gorgeous texel piggie.

Crunchie today has gone in to be neutered, so onces hes fully recovered from that... he will have the pleasure of some lady friends to chase around and nick veggies off.

Deb x

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Deb, Crunchie is gorgeous!

Here is a pic of my Crunchie who died in May :(

Hope the neutering op goes well... bet he will love being with the ladies! ;)

bevs

Reaction score
Handsome little chap! He's going to cause a stir with the sows ;D

D

DebbieR

He is adorable Deb. I can see why you couldn't resist him. :-*

Woohoo comp is letting me post again. Better get all my replies done quick before it stops me again :D

Deb

Reaction score
Hi Debbie

I know hes the most adorable, vocal and friendly pig. Not skittish like some I have had in the past. I think its his personality thats winning me over.

All went well with this little op yesterday, and he was quite perky last night when put him back in his pen. Even did a little popcorn then I think he realised that wasnt such a good idea . :D..and was then walking like John Wayne!

Still ok this morning and tucking into his grub, so for now all has gone well.

I am sure he will love to have a girlfriend when hes ok to go in.

Deb x

D

DebbieR

Ahh bless him. I'm so glad the op went well. Can't wait to see him with his new girlfriend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.