• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I've got a Thistle Cavy too!

• Thread starter gorgeousguineas
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gorgeousguineas

Thanks to Beks and Kate who provided transport, I've now got a Thistle Cavies piggy too :)

Her name is Hermione and as soon as I saw her I fell in love. I'm a sucker for anything that's has gold / red colouring, so she fits the bill perfectly. Here she is:

Hermione 2.jpg

Hermione 3.jpg

Unfortunately the intial introductions haven't gone well.....Florence and Hermione both got their handbags out, and Marbles stayed out of the way! They are both feisty sows, so it will be interesting to see if they settle down together. Hopefully they will soon get used to each other and start living together peacefully, otherwise I've got another couple of options available.

Chrissie & 11 Gorgeous Guineas

Hi Chrissie,

What a lovely pig :) How old is she?

Just been bathing my three boys in some of your shampoo as they needed freshening up as boy pigs sometimes do :D

I used a bit of swarfega on there oil glands which works really well. Good tip thanks.

Hope to see more pictures off your other pigs.

It's lovely to see Hermione again Chrissie - she looks so happy now she has found her home!

Hi Alex,

She's somewhere around a year old - younger that I normally go for! I generally adopt older pigs as they are harder to rehome and have been sitting around for a while waiting to become a Gorgeous Guinea :)

I've just tried Hermione with Gucci and Allegra. There wasn't nearly as much agression, but she seemed a bit scared of Gucci as he is twice her size! A gentle giant, but obviously a bit scary to her. Watch this space......

I'm glad your babies enjoyed their pampering - they scrub up well with a bit of effort!

Chrissie & 11 Gorgeous Guineas

Hi Chrissie, it's great to see Hermione again - are you keeping her name? She is looking very well. Glad the second introductions went better!
Nik

Hi Chrissie,
It's lovely to see Hermione again (i met her when i picked Angus & Fergus up) & she's still gorgeous! :)

Hi Nik,

I can see why you liked her so much - she's a delightful pig and her face is so cute. I will probably change her name at some point, but I need to see what her charater really is before I do that. At least she has a nice name for the time being!

Chrissie

Hello you gorgeous guinea you! if ever you need a holiday, come stay with me!

Nice to see you hear Chrissie, don't forgot to share all your other beauties with us too ;D

Awww... she is a gorgeous guinea.... another lovely piggy from Thistle, well done Chrissie.....my two boars from Thistle are really beginning to settle now, enjoying their hugs and all the extra attention! ;)

Nice to speak to you yesterday Chrissie.... :)

Carol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back