• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

ive had a new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairelove

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Rabbit, well i have tara my female i have had her for around 4yrs now she now lives with dylan neutered, and a few weeks back someone rang me to say they found 2 rabbits dumped in a field i had 1 and a rescue had the other both were boys and had been fighting.. well i had the one i kept neutered and he is now almost 4 wks post op..

for the last week my new boy name tillyrolleyes:)) has been living in a cage with in tara and dylans enclosure..

i converted my 10ft,6ft shed yesterday so they could all live together, well it didnt work out and dylan the naughty boy kicked off on tilly so i had to split them..

i have now divided the shed with avery panels and door so both had 5ft,6ft plus outdoor run..

well i ran the rescue up that i got tara from and they had a spayed female, so she now lives with me and (touch wood) is getting on fab with tilly..

pictures later x

a question can rabbits use cat flaps?

as i have put a cat flap on the shed which goes into the outside run?

Last edited:
Mine uses a sort of flap that is similar to a cat flap:

http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=56085

but I had to teach her how to use it first. It cost me a fair few pellets before she got the idea. Originally, I used a piece of wood but it was too heavy so I swapped to the plastic.

wow@)@)@)

i cant use anything with gaps in ie the flap as i will get mice going into the shed as they would **** find their way into the run, then into the shed..

the flap i have is a magnetic one plus i can lock it too.. will **** prop it open with a stick just so they get used to it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back