• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

I've had enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
I am sitting here getting so cross that I cannot do anything for Patches teeth problems and thinking about how many other of my pigs have had teeth problems often resulting in their death, so have just printed out all CCT and BAR info and am taking it into my vets on the Island, plus every other vets if i have to and get one of them to get serious about teeth amongst other things, my vets are pretty good but still use anesthtic for teeth problems and it should'nt be happening in a modern hospital that they have, I know they use homeopathy so they should be very open to the BAR courses, they did take on board my suggestion about magnesium sulphate paste for infections and now use it quite often in the surgery so I do know they are pretty good just a bit backward, but the Island is said to be about 5 years behind the mainland , I feel so helpless and think the money I have paid out to them over the years I DESERVE AND MORE IMPORTANLY THE PIGS DESERVE better, >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.