• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Jealous friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
omg i think i might blow! my so called m8 is having a massive go at me because aparently i am useing her! Its a long story though. So my best friend lucy who i have know since i was a baby has always been VERY! loyal to me and we have never argued but she lives half an hour away, but i love her to bits. But my other friend hannah seemed nice at first but now i really know her she has become VERY controlling! she moans alot and never comploments me, only puts me down:(. The thing is i cant get away from her if we have an argument she pretends nothing happened, and she calls me names i even sometimes cry when i get home. I have told my mum and she thinks that i should get rid of her, but i likethe good side of her. Well to get back to the point this is what i posted on facebook

cant wait to see Lucy Howard tommorro! xx ♥
4 hours ago · · Comment · Like
Lucy :D me and mum are gonna go to horse riding stables too see if i can do it :D
3 hours ago · Like
Zoe cool :D
2 hours ago · Like
Hannah What * doing?
35 minutes ago · Like
Zoe she is sleeping round
34 minutes ago · Like
Hannah again!
34 minutes ago · Like
Zoe what do * mean again, she hasnt slept over for weeks, and i hardly see her
33 minutes ago · Like
Hannah i have slept around ** once, and * always see her
33 minutes ago · Like
Zoe oh hannah dont be like this again, atleast i get 2 see * at school i am aloud 2 see my other friends!
32 minutes ago · Like
Hannah omg *** did i do, what do * mean "like that again?" And i didnt say * couldnt see ** friends! God!
30 minutes ago · Like
Zoe coes * got in a big mood with me last time, and you do always say that when i am having a sleepover with lucy
29 minutes ago · Like
Hannah When was that .... No i dont, its just cuz i have only slept round ** once! And * have been round mine loads of times and * dont get that excited!
28 minutes ago · Like
Zoe ages ago, and you do always say you always have sleepovers with lucy when i am having a sleepover with her, and i only get that exited because i hardly see her

and now she has sent me an email saying * r useing me coes * have come over like 10 times and i hardly go round yours

But she cant coes my mum is pregnant and feeling ill all the time, and she has known lucy since she was born which is why she can comegrrrrgrrrr

Sorry for ranting on...

omg i think i might blow! my so called m8 is having a massive go at me because aparently i am useing her! Its a long story though. So my best friend lucy who i have know since i was a baby has always been VERY! loyal to me and we have never argued but she lives half an hour away, but i love her to bits. But my other friend hannah seemed nice at first but now i really know her she has become VERY controlling! she moans alot and never comploments me, only puts me down:(. The thing is i cant get away from her if we have an argument she pretends nothing happened, and she calls me names i even sometimes cry when i get home. I have told my mum and she thinks that i should get rid of her, but i likethe good side of her. Well to get back to the point this is what i posted on facebook

cant wait to see Lucy Howard tommorro! xx ♥
4 hours ago · · Comment · Like
Lucy ]‎:D me and mum are gonna go to horse riding stables too see if i can do it :D
3 hours ago · Like
Zoe ]cool :D
2 hours ago · Like
Hannah :What you doing?
35 minutes ago · Like
Zoe ]she is sleeping round
34 minutes ago · Like
Hannah ]again!
34 minutes ago · Like
Zoe :what do you mean again, she hasnt slept over for weeks, and i hardly see her
33 minutes ago · Like
Hannah]i have slept around your house once, and you always see her
33 minutes ago · Like
Zoe ]oh hannah dont be like this again, atleast i get 2 see * at school i am aloud 2 see my other friends!
32 minutes ago · Like
Hannah] omg what did i do, what do * mean "like that again?" And i didnt say you couldnt see your friends! God!
30 minutes ago · Like
Zoe ]coes * got in a big mood with me last time, and you do always say that when i am having a sleepover with lucy
29 minutes ago · Like
Hannah ]When was that .... No i dont, its just cuz i have only slept round ** once! And * have been round mine loads of times and * dont get that excited!
28 minutes ago · Like
Zoe "]ages ago, and you do always say you always have sleepovers with lucy when i am having a sleepover with her, and i only get that exited because i hardly see her
and now she has sent me an email saying * r useing me coes * have come over like 10 times and i hardly go round yours

But she cant coes my mum is pregnant and feeling ill all the time, and she has known lucy since she was born which is why she can comegrrrrgrrrr

Sorry for ranting on...

This sounds a lot like what my 13 year old goes through with her 'so called' friends.
At the end of the day it's your life and you should do with it what you please (well with in reason lol), I'm always telling my daughter to stand up to these people and if they were true friends they wouldn't behave in that manner.
Although I love facebook it really can cause huge amounts of trouble when the wrong people use it.
Keep your chin up cos you've done nowt wrong, her loss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back