Jeds not good again

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
:( Jeds not had a good week, went lame again right off his leg during the wet weather last week.

Have been to vets, she thinks its either arthritus due to the weather, or the plate in his knee from op 6 months ago might of slipped.

Hes on 2x50mg rimadyl a day, hes walking a little better mix of 3 - 4 legs but being on a high dose of anti inflams isnt the long term solution,

He must be fed up and knows to rest as we had thunder last night he usually tried to leap up high but was content to sit by dad during the storm.

If no better by next Mon then he will have to go in for an xray :(

Alison

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hes more on 4 than 3 legs today which is a lot better, but is on high dose of pain killers.

Hes been sniffing round Monty whos having half an hour in the run, was not impressed to be sent inside!

Alison

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hes resting lots which is good, and seems to realise his 'mad staffie' runs are a a no at the mo!

He is better on stronger rimadyl tablets (but we hate him being on them) still not putting full weight on the leg but is using it. This wet weather does not help - what a fun autumn/winter we are in for ::)

Hes not lost his sense of humour tho as at 3am he decided to wake me up - wanted to lick my feet :o ;D

Staffies - clever, daft and great characters :D

S

staffie lass

Lovely pictures Alison, I hope Jed continues to improve, we give our old lurcher who was very lame and achey a daily dose of Rhus Tox a homeopathic remedy and also a glucosomine tablet both are for humans but can be used for pets as well. Mickey is much improved on them might be worth a try they won`t do any harm

bevs

Reaction score
I'm sorry Alison :(

:-* :-* for Jed :-* :-*

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Awww Jed is such a handsome boy :)

I really do hope that he starts to feel better soon!

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well we have had no rain today so have had the mad staffie charge about! have had to tell him to calm down a lot today ::)

Hes relaxing now, heres the pics (dodgy colour as camera on wrong setting!)

Alison :D

Status
Not open for further replies.