• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Jellybean And Snickers Not Getting Along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do I! We do as much as we can for them but essentially they do what they want whether we like it or not!

I'm just watching my girls bicker and be cows to each other right now lol.

That's so funny to hear you call them cows! That's what I always call mine too lol. I picked up some wheatgrass today and they are impatiently waiting for me to clean it and let them have it. :D

That's so funny to hear you call them cows! That's what I always call mine too lol. I picked up some wheatgrass today and they are impatiently waiting for me to clean it and let them have it. :D

Moo! :))

Well I'm sorry if you take more than 5 seconds to provide food, that is classed as neglect in pig world! :yikes:

Moo! :))

Well I'm sorry if you take more than 5 seconds to provide food, that is classed as neglect in pig world! :yikes:

Lol so true! Mine wheek out like the world is ending if I take too long. Jellybean's new thing is wanting to come out while I have my dinner too. If I'm eating she needs to come out too just to investigate what I'm eating lol.

Lol so true! Mine wheek out like the world is ending if I take too long. Jellybean's new thing is wanting to come out while I have my dinner too. If I'm eating she needs to come out too just to investigate what I'm eating lol.

Well of course, you could be eating some of HER food which is a criminal offence! She has to check!

It's heartbreaking that it didn't work out. And I have actually tried adopting from them before and I was declined because of the breed of dog I own. She's Pitbull and Australian Cattle dog. I told them she's a senior dog, shes very sweet and has no interest in the piggies but they still didn't like it. And at the time, they were pretty overloaded with guinea pigs so they had to be adopted in groups of two. Which I would love to have a herd someday but for now I only have spacious room for 2 pigs in each cage. Both Jellybean and Snickers are in seperate 2×5 cages.

Sorry to hear that. But you have got plenty of space for another companion or two should you find one for Jellybean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back