• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Jess’s thread! 😍

Sorry pressed buttons! :doh:
Thanks so much, so chuffed with her my little WonderPig! :hug:Xx
Haha I’ve just had to check some old pics as I’m sure he wasn’t like it when he moved in!
View attachment 146847
Two days after he arrived, definitely not! He’s just obviously the male piggy version of Beyoncé with that rear end, grown rather voluptuous over the last year! :))

I love the long fluffy bits he has coming down past his bum, my Bruno has them too :)

I love the long fluffy bits he has coming down past his bum, my Bruno has them too :)
His hairy tail has shrunk over the year, the bum’s got bigger and rounder instead! :))
5C869B71-CFFD-4A53-AFA1-D17FCB2CFD3B.jpeg
Non-existent on that one from a few weeks ago! Can’t get many of his bum, he’s always got his face stuck in the camera so much posing!
I'm so pleased it’s such good news for gorgeous little Jess! For such a small piggy she’s a little fighter :box: Go Jess! :luv: Xx
Thanks so much, she’s a little ninja my girl! :love: Doing so well! :D 🥳xx
Great news. Great thread for a special girl! x
Thanks @Jamston :D She’s definitely that! :wub:x

Thanks so much everyone :hug:xx
It’s definitely not me @Bill & Ted, all her! She’s amazing! And the other two have really shown how lovely and caring they are, so I’m sure a bit of them too! x
Yes I know, she’s a little fighter and keen for life! She proved that when she had her little eye removed last year, done so well bless her x

Why do I get so excited, should know it all goes wrong!?! :mal:😢
Just found Jess with a red nose, bit strange, so checked her and blood on and around her bits and tummy where she’s tried to clean it. Wasn’t like it when I got up. I’m just waiting for a phone call back from C&R to see what to do, gutted, been going so well!
Ate loads all morning and not lost any weight, I’ll try and stay hopeful 🙈

Ah so sorry to hear about Jess today! Hopefully all is ok if she’s got an appetite and hasn’t lost weight. Sending you both big hugs x

Sending jess healing vibes, was just catching up with the thread and she was doing so well. Hope it's only a blip and she continues to rally xx

Catching up with this thread it was great to hear the good news about Jess and then to find that there’s another issue.
So sorry to hear this.
Holding you in my thoughts and hoping it’s nothing serious

Out on the bed for meds and pea flake bribery! And a nice cuddle with extra face licks, didn’t get that, was trying to avoid her extra special grooming! :love:
9449C5D7-D73D-4ED9-B790-E12E724AC926.jpeg
46E16100-45C6-423E-AA8F-3C68D189A6FF.jpeg
Ran into an old one-eyed pirate friend too! :D
1E68B0F4-5D07-4C10-9803-23DAD6981380.jpeg
Not too keen at first but then shared a pea flake, he doesn’t pinch as many as the porkers she lives with!
4B4DB652-478E-490F-91AA-33C5B94899AE.jpeg
447619C9-AD3E-4ADB-BFA2-68B2B0FDC9CA.jpeg
063F7DF4-09B8-4CBA-B73E-7E2041662EC3.jpeg
00CCB437-687F-44C5-8C9C-8B9F80116120.jpeg
Little old cutey :love:

Back