• Winter is here! Make sure you piggies are safe by taking action now, for more information on cold weather protection - Click Here
  • Potential Forum Meet - Manchester Saturday March 2nd Details here!.
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.
  • As from Wednesday, 30th January, Cat and Rabbit Care Clinic will be relocating to 1 The Drive, Northampton, NN1 4RY

Job interview nerves

Betsy

Forum Donator 2017/18
In one of my job interviews I was asked the question "So what attracted you to answer the job advert?" I wanted to say the job title and the salary as that is what attracted me to apply, but as I didn't think that would go down to well, I had to think fast and just say any old rubbish. It worked as I got the job!

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Sorry you didn't get the job. Worth asking for feedback. The last job I was unsuccessful with I got lots of useful feedback from one colleague (it was at my current workplace and he now regularly sends me job adverts he thinks I would be good for) and the other two couldn't tell me anything as apparently they spent an hour going back and forth between me and the guy that got it. I find it helpful to know why I didn't get the job and what my weaknesses were so I know where to improve in future. (my current one is I talk like a team leader too much - always we did this, my team etc when I should be saying I all the time)