• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Job interview nerves

In one of my job interviews I was asked the question "So what attracted you to answer the job advert?" I wanted to say the job title and the salary as that is what attracted me to apply, but as I didn't think that would go down to well, I had to think fast and just say any old rubbish. It worked as I got the job!

Sorry that you didn’t get the job. Don’t be disheartened.

For my current job i didnt have an interview, they just said you have 3 months to see what your like, never heard back and I'm still there 5 years later lol.

Sorry about the job, wasnt meant to be 👍

Sorry you didn't get the job look on the bright side. There's a better one out there just waiting for you.

Sorry you didn't get the job. Worth asking for feedback. The last job I was unsuccessful with I got lots of useful feedback from one colleague (it was at my current workplace and he now regularly sends me job adverts he thinks I would be good for) and the other two couldn't tell me anything as apparently they spent an hour going back and forth between me and the guy that got it. I find it helpful to know why I didn't get the job and what my weaknesses were so I know where to improve in future. (my current one is I talk like a team leader too much - always we did this, my team etc when I should be saying I all the time)

Back