• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Johnny Kingdom and Bambi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What a wonderful man he is,did anyone else see it last night ,his deer Bambi had to be put down after losing the use of his 3 remaining legs,Johnny had rescued him and he and his wife were devastated as she was so much a part of the family.....The last scene of Johnny sitting with Bambi talking to her feeding her sultanas was heartbreaking......she was then put to sleep :(We need more programmes like this promoting ordinary people,not celebrities concerned about animal welfare and rescuing uncared for species,so that our young generation grow up caring and not killing :)
We have lots of animals and my 4 young children have given up a present each so that we can buy all our pets a little treat at christmas,a small gesture but worthy I think :)
I'll get off my soapbox now ;D

I never saw it, but it sounds good. I wish there were more programmes on animals and kindness to animals myself too.

Thanks sallyfor your wisdom, we also give to animals be them big or small at Christmas :-*
have not seen the program err in OZ but relate to what you're saying.
We give $$ as a family to a child, but always give tinned food, (we give to the vets also cause of gp's they always miss out >:() for the rescue centres cause this is a crap time for all furbabies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back