• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chinakit

Someone told me this joke the other day, I found it really funny:

A dyslexic man went to rob a bank. He handed the cashier a note saying 'Give me the money, I have a Gnu'.

Sorry ... just my weird sense of humour, but the mental image had me in stitches.

Made me laugh too! ;D

My favourite joke is - what made the tissue dance? He had a boogie in him!

I know, awful, but makes me chuckle all the time!

I remember when my daughter was about 6 she was at Sunday school and the teacher asked the class 'why was Jesus put on this earth' I had only just had a baby so my daughter put her hand up in the air and was waving like mad. ' OK then Rachel why was he put on this Earth!' Rachel said ' Because Mary and Joesph had a special cuddle' I went bright red as all the staff looked at me and gave me a right look!

Mary

Mary said:
I remember when my daughter was about 6 she was at Sunday school and the teacher asked the class 'why was Jesus put on this earth' I had only just had a baby so my daughter put her hand up in the air and was waving like mad. ' OK then Rachel why was he put on this Earth!' Rachel said ' Because Mary and Joesph had a special cuddle' I went bright red as all the staff looked at me and gave me a right look!

Mary

Out of the mouths of babes .................. ;D ;D

This is my all time fave

2 biscuits walking down the street, one says to the other "Hello, i haven't seen you for ages, where you living now?.
The other one replies "I'm not telling you, you might steal my washing!"

Don't ask me why, but that just has me howling every time i think about it ;D

Niki said:
This is my all time fave

2 biscuits walking down the street, one says to the other "Hello, i haven't seen you for ages, where you living now?.
The other one replies "I'm not telling you, you might steal my washing!"

Don't ask me why, but that just has me howling every time i think about it ;D

:-\ :D ;D ;D ;D

Hey you lot have the same sense of humour as I do! Love the tissue joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back