Jumping around

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ilovepiggies

I have two boys and they get on really well together, evert now and again they will have a little go at each other if they are annoying each other but I guess this is normal?

Hamlet is the boldest of my two and he often rund round the cage is leaps into the air...I am assuming this is happy playful behaviour? he often lets out a wheek when he is doing it but to me it is a happy sound.

Sometimes though when you hold him and stroke him - when you touch his back end he is very jumpy - not scared just jumping like he does when hes playing....he does not seem at all in pain - does anyone else experience this?

Also can someone tell me exactly what 'rumble strutting' is please?

:D

S

SkinnyLover

rumble strutting is just what it sounds like, they rumble and strut thier bums about ;D

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Souds like a classic popcorn to me (when he jumps and wheeks)
Its a beautiful thing ....

Rumble strutting is very odd. There is sometimes a low growl and some vibrating / shaking. The piggy will move from side to side on his / her back legs (not stamping but kind of slowly and quietly moving like a stalking cat does) and often thrust their chin out in a very "dont mess with me" kind of way.

The rumblestrutting piggy means business

H

hairdi

8) No male guinea likes you near their back end, but check to see if he has mites , sometimes they fling themselves about when you touch them down their backs because of mites. :-\

I

ilovepiggies

Ha ha

Thank yoy! I have check both of theit skins very closely and I am sure theres nothing there...

Status
Not open for further replies.