• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Just a tiny question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mumto4GP

Reaction score
I was just looking online at the B&Q website looking for grids. I found some which had 22 grids in the box for £22.48 or something like that. There was a review from someone that had got them to build a guinea pig cage and she liked them . I was just wondering if anyone else had got them from there and are they the regular 14" square size or the smaller ones. There were measurements but it was for the whole storage unit once assembled, not per grid.

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?isSearch=true&fh_search=storage+cubes&fh_start_index=10&ts=1289403621111

Hope the link works")

hot fox

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just got my calculator out, these are the same size as the C&C grids I got from Ebay, and each square is 14". So I'm really glad you posted, as I can see they're 25% off! Thanks!

Carly and co

Reaction score
Just got my calculator out, these are the same size as the C&C grids I got from Ebay, and each square is 14". So I'm really glad you posted, as I can see they're 25% off! Thanks!
I tried to get these about 3 weeks ago and all my local stores and home delivery were out of stock so i got them from ebay instead, but would of got these if i could have. x

Status
Not open for further replies.