Just been in another car crash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Me and Luke were just on our way back to his parents so we could drop off his parents car and pick up my car (left it at his parents when we went Little Britain) and we were going down the country roads and on a straight bit of road and a car pulled out of a cross road infront of us so Luke swerved the car to try and miss him but we still hit and our car went spinning all the way down the road and the air bags went off and dust from the airbags were everywhere. The driver looked early 20s maybe younger and had his parents in the back and they were trying to blame us saying we were going too fast which we wern't - it is a 60mph road so of course we were going fast - not faster than 60 though. They have MASSIVE give way signs to them so its their fault. Me and Luke are okay and so are the others from the other car. I can't believe this is my 2nd car crash in space of 3/4months! (Never been the driver though!)
I was talking to my sister on the phone at the time so I suppose all she could hear was screaming. Luke's knee hurts a bit and all I have is a headache so at least nothing too bad to us has happened!

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
oh my gosh! You both are so very lucky to have not been seriously hurt!

xx Kelly xx

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I know - the passenger side of Lukes car (my side) was all smashed in and the other car at the side of the front of theirs was but ours was worse. It shows that when we were coming down and he pulled out that Luke swerved so he hit the front bit of their car and side front of ours sending us spinning over the road. When the air bags went off and the dust from them went everywhere we could not see at all. Loads of it went down my throat. We got the police out too!

Just can't believe they tried to blame us!

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
People hate to admit when they are in the wrong- sounds like you were very, very lucky not to be crushed! Did you get checked over at the hospital just in case?

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
No, I am completely fine - as I said just got a headache and Luke banged his knee - He is going to try and get day off tomorrow - I can't really do that as I only been working at the nursery 2 weeks and had 2 days off cos I was ill - 10hours tomorrow for me!

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
OK - as long as you are both fine, wouldn't want you to collapse! ;)

10 hours! Such a long day ahead of you!

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
It is indeed - Shame its not a job where its all calm and no noise - lol - lots of babies crying - I'm in the baby room tomorrow!

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
bethcarrots said:
omg r u ok?
Thanks for joining - Yep, I am okay surprisingly - This is what the car looked like in my last accident which happened on the M1

I will upload soon the pics I took of our car today!

bevs

Reaction score
Glad you're both ok and here to tell the tale :(

Bev x x

L

lukey

Right well here it is in pictures... heres my car...

Here is the view from the junction where the silly boy pulled out on me... the car in the background shows the way I was coming and how visable I was from a long distance

and here is their car... morale of the story dont pull out at a junction where people can be doing 60mph

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
oh my! The pictures are dreadful! You're are both ever so lucky! So it's now 2 crashes Ellie, doesn't it make you never want to be the passenger? ;)
Having one crash would've put me off going in a car for a while, but two!?

xx Kelly xx

D

DebbieR

Oh my goodness. What a mess. You're so lucky you weren't hurt. I'm so glad you're ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.