• FORUM DONATIONS OPEN The forum relies on your help to continue running, if you would like to help keep the forum running then you can find out about donating here

just been reading some stats on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm in the top 10 gas bags :o I know I love a chat but did'nt realise what a chatter box i am lol its interesting reading, have a look

Reaction score
Jillybean said:
Just call it networking ... Much more impressive!
nah I'm definalty a gas bag hubby tells me often enough lol, thanks for that susie you cheeky monkey

D

DebbieR

;D ;D You gas bag Michelle. ;D ;D

Hang on - I've just looked - I'm no.3. What does that make me? ? :D

Even better, Kelly hasn't even been here for over a month and she's still no.1 ;D ;D

Reaction score
really missing Kelly are'nt you?? number 3 thought i was bad enough you chatter box says a lot for Kelly being a massvie gas bag then does'nt it? come back Kelly please dont want you to lose the number one spot

Reaction score
You've been in the top ten for ages Michelle, didn't you know? :)

Reaction score
no I never knew that, maybe I should stop chatting so much, but after getting everything done I need to do, tv does'nt interest me, and my most fav talking point is always piggys , forums are good for people who are at home or need a distraction from ill health I can come on here feeling very poorly and feel better after a while just chatting should be available on the NHS ;D ;D

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks!

Ive not been a member long enough to be in any of the top 10's

I am a gas bag tho

Reaction score
On the main page of the forum, further down, there is a part that says forum stats, click on more stats.

It shows you the top 10 of everything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.