• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Just brought Prince Harry is home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommies Mam

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this so I'll pop it here.

Today I went to the vets and collected Prince Harrys ashes. I thought I was over loosing him but I've been in tears ever since.

The crematorium placed his ashes in a little bag tied with black ribbon this was contained in a little green box with "Prince Harry dearly loved on the lid. There was also a beautiful card with it as well. I plan to scatter them in the summer, some where warm and shady with lots of grass. Somewhere he would loved to have played and sunbathe. Not sure whether it is right to post photos

I would like to see photo's if you want to post them. It's what you feel comfertable with=Dxxx

Whenever I've brought ashes back from the vets, I'm always in tears over it but there is comfort for me knowing that they are back home where they belong. We have never scattered them because we live in rented accomadation and if we ever move I would like them to come with us. My children's piggies ashes are in little pots on the mantlepiece and the ashes of my 2 girls are on my dressind table next to my bed. x

BIG HUG

It brings it all back. I hope that you will be able to find a good spot when the time is right! Perhaps you can plant something in his memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back