• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

just checking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

barnyard

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i now have my fleece bought for the cage and I have ordered washable inco sheets for underneath, do I also need newspaper underneath the inco sheets? got to get it right :))

I believe you may need something underneath the pads, however if you can afford it (I know theyre not crazy cheap) But pampers do disposable baby changing mats that come in a pack of 12 for £4, i find I need a total of 3 for my cage (i have a 2x3.5 base cage and a 2x1 hayloft) I only recomend these as i found newspaper made it smell fairly quickly.

I dont however yours inco pads and would be interested to see how others use them (ie if another base layer is needed)

I use the inco bed pads and don't use anything underneath them, although I find that they don't work all that well. Maybe they would be better with a layer of newspaper underneath?

salt n peppers mum uses them amoung other things, I ordered these of amazon last night and the first review I read was from a guinea pig mummy who gave them 5 stars :) infact I'm not sure anyone had bought them for humans lol most reviews were 5 stars and use in gp cages :) cost me £22 inc p&p for 2 which will line my 4x2 c&c cage. thought on wash days could use disposable ones while they dry, didnt want to buy too many if not that ***. will let you know nxt week how I get on....getting Alan n pebbles on sunday yey!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back