• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Just for fun.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have just seen this on another forum I go on and as I'm nosey I thought we should do it too!

so.................

What are you wearing today?

Until a few minutes ago I was in PJ's but am now in comfy baggy jeans, red patterned top and my favourite green cardi thing as its cold today!

Your turn..........

I am wearing my cleaning and pet jobs old jeans, a bit holey comfy black trainers polo shirt and my favorite purple cosy top as it is cold and windy here today :(

I'm in denim shorts and red summer top , I can take the chill in the air but not the heat,

I am still wearing my running kit, having got in about an hour ago! That is black leggings, black sports bra, red sleeveless baggy T shirt, white socks and my expensive ;D Asics trainers with gel along the sole.
Oh, I am also wearing knickers - I think they are red too!

Bath time now . .

Me......black trousers, beige tshirt and brown hoody as its chillier today :)

I'm having a "scruffy" day too ;D

Have on old blue adidas sweatshirt because i'm cold, old blue gym bottoms and navy blue nike shox.

I'm having a layabout / cleaning kind of day :)

Was wearing a beige long skirt, beige and white top with my cardi - I was cold!

Now got my moo cow jim jams on- white trousers with loadsa cows on - oh and the top is pink with a moo cow on it! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back