• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Just had an idea - this could be dangerous (pls give opinions)

Good idea or not

• Good idea

Votes: 39 68.4%
  • Bad idea

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Oooh I'm not sure

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Other - please say in reply

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Don't want to step on anyone's toes here...

How about creating a forum for things like girly chat - could have different sections like health, fitness, dieting, baking drool , things like that. Over 18s area...

If I did do it there would be NO pet section on there, I wouldn't want to take away from the forum.

See this had literally just popped into my head right now, so I don't know if it's a good idea or not and of course mods if I'm breaking any rules please delete my post :x

xx

Last edited:
ive said oooh I'm not sure because i like to sit on the fence because i cant speak for myself and dont know if i even qualify for girly!

tee hee x

I've put not sure too. I'm a bit old to be girly, but I could do the baking! OMG Thanks Bailey, you have made me feel really old! lol
It would need strong mods to stop it being a girly *****fest. Brace yourself girl! ha ha. xx

Edit, I guess you all know what the ***** says. x

yes, I like the idea. I'm on Bounty forum but it's not very active and I can't really be bothered looking for anything else...

I like the atmosphere here and always get good advice on non-pet realted things. So Why not?

Are you going to sert it up and administer it? There's a lot of work involved in that, you know!

haha I don't think girly was the proper word for it :p

Oooh definitely about beatch fests, wouldn't want that grrrr
images

yes, I like the idea. I'm on Bounty forum but it's not very active and I can't really be bothered looking for anything else...

I like the atmosphere here and always get good advice on non-pet realted things. So Why not?

Are you going to sert it up and administer it? There's a lot of work involved in that, you know!

I would do :) I used to be admin on another forum years ago but the owner went a bit inbreeding so I left.

any ideas for names would be welcome :)

I dunno about names, but would this be a ladies-only type forum (in spirit at least)? You don't want it to become the WI! Although they meet in my local restaurant... really funny to see! Maybe when you have a clearer plan with sections etc, it'll be easier. Maybe we could think of mags that deal with similar things and get inspiration there. In France, Vie Pratique is a bit like that, it's about being a modern woman, ideas for the home and the family but none of the 'how to get the heat on under the duvet' type things. My mum used to read it and has come up, over the years, with lots of idea to save money, eat more healthily, etc...

its a very good idea but I'm already on too many forums and wouldnt have time to join and post on anymore than what I'm already on.

I dunno about names, but would this be a ladies-only type forum (in spirit at least)? You don't want it to become the WI! Although they meet in my local restaurant... really funny to see! Maybe when you have a clearer plan with sections etc, it'll be easier. Maybe we could think of mags that deal with similar things and get inspiration there. In France, Vie Pratique is a bit like that, it's about being a modern woman, ideas for the home and the family but none of the 'how to get the heat on under the duvet' type things. My mum used to read it and has come up, over the years, with lots of idea to save money, eat more healthily, etc...

How about something like this?

• Chat
  • Over 18s only
  • Health
  • Diets
  • Fitness
  • Crafting
  • Baking
  • Film, TV & Music
  • Gallery
  • For Sale

can I suggest a parenting section? and can cookery be included with baking? I'm rubbish at both but love doing it! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back