• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

just had some awful news

Status
Not open for further replies.

daleksarah

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
there was me thinking i was having a bad day and feeling sorry for myself when ive just heard that a friend of mines baby was still born this morning!they are such good people and she was a much long for and wanted baby, had 2 big sisters eagerly awaiting her arrival,a loving mum and dad.good people
Its just so wrong this world is messed up and so cruel and i just cant believe it

I am so sorry for your friend and her family :( It knocks me sick when there are people in this world who get everything they ask for and do not realise how lucky they are.

A friend of mines son and daughter in law had a baby 2 months ago and he died at 22 hours old. Awful.

xxxxxx

Oh how awful :(. That must be so horrible for them, they must be devastated :(.
I'm so sorry to hear that.
Big hugs from me and the piggles x

Oh god hun that is awful news. This happened to my cousin a couple of yrs ago and it was awful too, we all went to the funeral but it was so heartbreaking knowing it was a baby :(

We had bad news today too, obviously nothing like your news but my brother in law got his motorbike stolen from work so it was really upsetting for him as he now as no way of getting to and from work :(

Sending lots of hugs and kisses your way though hun xxxxx

she suffered a miscarriage last year as well and was desperate for this baby they were all so excited last time i saw them.

Oh hun i am so sorry.
Thinking of your friend and her family at this sad time.

xxxxxxxxxxx

I read this and cried for like twenty minuets! I'm so sorry It's horrible... so horrible! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So very very sad. Just become a grandma for the first time, and I can't even begin to imagine the pain your friends must be going through. x

I'm so sorry, it's such a tragic thing for your friends to go through. No one deserves that :(
It happened to my friend 3 years ago and it's just heartbreaking :(
She had a lot of support from the charities SANDS ( Stillbirth and Neonatal Death) and Tommy's.

x

what a sad sad thing to happen, I'm so sorry for all concerned.
My cousin went in to labour early with her 2 youngest children (especially the youngest) and we hoped and prayed they'd be fine, thankfully they were but many aren't.
It's just such a sad awful thing to happen when you spend 9 months planning all of your hopes dreams and wishes for the future for them to be crushed I'm sorry for their loss, my thoughts always go out to all families at times like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back