Just had this gorgeous girl....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
given to me, my friend found her in a box next to a bus stop yesturday at like 7am in the morning :/ and knowing I take in animals, brought her straight round, shes a litle shy,likes to nibble your fingers, and was freezing! so I put her in my spare indoor cage with a heat pad to warm her up over night! shes had some food and abit to drink, not keen on veg but likes apples(but not the peel ha).

i think shes pregnant! shes got hard lumps (which obv I havn't squeeshed) and reli obvious teets/nipples.

xx

HelenRM

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
She's beautiful!

I'd say "how could anyone...?" but I'm getting a little tired of saying that now :(

Glad she found you and good luck with the pregnancy (if she is!) :)

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awww she's beautiful x) Hope she is well and if she is pregnant her pregnancy goes well, she a lovely girl x)

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
omg the ?*)%£$* (£%^"!$^ who are these people, this really saddens me as this gorgeous girly looks just like my peppy i lost in August :0 sooo sad and so blooming cruel

I really hope and pray she (and her babies if preggers) are fine, thank god you took her in :)

And, her back nails look realllllllly long!

Reaction score
omg the ?*)%£$* (£%^"!$^ who are these people, this really saddens me as this gorgeous girly looks just like my peppy i lost in August :0 sooo sad and so blooming cruel

I really hope and pray she (and her babies if preggers) are fine, thank god you took her in :)

And, her back nails look realllllllly long!
they were clipped not long after these pics :) tho the pink bit it relli long so i can't cut them as short as i normally would xx

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
people on here will be able to advise you maybe, i know nothing whatsoever about babies (unfortunately :0) woooooooooop youre gonna have babbbbbbieesssssssssssss yippeeee :p

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awww she is absolutely gorgeous, It breaks my heart to think people just dump unwanted animals like that :(

At least she has a good home with you now. She looks very similar to my boy apart from the colour.
Let us know how she gets on :) x

helen105281

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Poor girl, at least she is in safe hands now. I really do hate people sometimes. Hope all goes ok with the pregnancy.

Reaction score
Awww she is absolutely gorgeous, It breaks my heart to think people just dump unwanted animals like that :(

At least she has a good home with you now. She looks very similar to my boy apart from the colour.
Let us know how she gets on :) x

ahaa yhh! they both have a 'fringe' ahah x

Status
Not open for further replies.