• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Just lost one of our bunnies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just had to have one of our bunnies pts.
He's now free from pain and bouncing around at rinabow bridge.
R.I.P Marv :(
:0:0

I'm so sorry to hear about Marv, goodnight little one xxxxx

Thankyou :)
I'm just glad he was with us, we rescued him less than a year ago, only a young bunnykins. The vet said it was cushings disease and he was just wasting away. You wouldn't have thought it because his tummy appeared bloated and he was eating and drinking as normal. We had taken him to the vets the first time his tummy swelled up but they said he was fine. But you know when your own pets arn't well. He was bonded with another little rescue bunny. Hope she will be okay without him. Might have to get her a new boyfriend, it might seem soon but I don't like any of them on their own :(

Sorry about your lose. 8... I was so sad when I had to pts my Bobby he was 11years and 6months. I had him from a weee weee thing.

I just pm`d you about a possible friend for you mrs bunny.

wow what a good age :)
Okay I'll have a peek now, Still figuring out how to work this though hehe :):)

Might have to get her a new boyfriend, it might seem soon but I don't like any of them on their own :(

I know exactly how you feel. Millie was on her own for just over 2 weeks when Billy died, she seemed to cope pretty well on her own but I know I'm no substitute for another bunny. I feel bad as I haven't warmed to Ko yet, and I keep calling him Billy :( I know I'll love him some time soon but at the moment I just miss Billy and have realised what a good pairing he and Millie were.

Good luck if/when you get another husbun for your little girl, you'll know if she's coping or not on her own and if not, maybe you'll have to find a new bunny sooner rather than later.

I know exactly how you feel. Millie was on her own for just over 2 weeks when Billy died, she seemed to cope pretty well on her own but I know I'm no substitute for another bunny. I feel bad as I haven't warmed to Ko yet, and I keep calling him Billy :( I know I'll love him some time soon but at the moment I just miss Billy and have realised what a good pairing he and Millie were.

Good luck if/when you get another husbun for your little girl, you'll know if she's coping or not on her own and if not, maybe you'll have to find a new bunny sooner rather than later.

Yeah I think it just takes time, time to not exactly get over the loss of the previous bunny but realise he won't be coming back. Little Dorris seems a bit lost but she ate her breakfast this morning. Just have to keep an eye on her. She only tiny and the hutch they had is huuuge for her. We originally got Marv first from the rescue, he had just been neutered so we obviously had to wait til he was able to have a wife, then we get Dorris. It's just sad :( We have 4 other bunnies but they are french lops and shes smaller than a mini lop so i think she'd get squashed bless her. You never replace the lost bunny of course but I think we will end up rescuing a little friend for her :(|)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back