• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Just wondered...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifulcat83

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know this seems a strange place to post,but your all so lovely...life is a mess for me and I wish it wasnt Christmas, i cant think of one thing thats ok :'( I'm sorry

If you want to, get it off your chest on here and we will advise or just be a shoulder to cry on. Chances are, it is sililar to what some of us have been through and you don`t have to be completely alone, you have cyber friends on here :)

I know you don't know me, but please feel free to pm me! :), as talking through things always makes me feel better......its best to share problems instead of feeling embarrassed about them. I'm sure you`ed be shocked about mine i can tell you O0

big hugs! :smitten:

Same here, if you need a chat. I'm around. ((((((((( hugs )))))))))))

I agree with adorable piggies feel free to pm me any time may not have any advice but you can get it off your chest.

Big hug from and Fugly sends a piggy nose rub.

A problem shared is a problem halved and all that. Hope you are ok. x

Same goes for me, if you ever need a chat I'm here :)
Christmas can be a very depressing time for a lot of people but I always find it helps to talk. O0
x

Everyone on this forum is here for you.. Not to judge..Just to listen and help.. and hopefully cheer you up

Also Talking helps and having a good listener helps

Hope you are okay soon x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back