Just wondered...

Status
Not open for further replies.

helen105281

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yes she is ok, got a text from her earlier today. I think she has had some stuff going on.

helen105281

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yes, it was a bit worrying but she is ok, will let her know you were asking after her.

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
ahh good to know she's ok, have noticed she's not been around

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Have seen her on fb a couple of times............my time difference has ruined our chats.........if i see her on i'll let her know she's missed she'll be chuffed :)

Reaction score
You guys are so lovely to me ^_^ You made me sniffle a bit! I love you all soooo much! My husband and I have some stuff going on, he's going to stay with my mum for a few days untill he gets better, he's not very happy. I can't look after us both as I'm not great either. So he's going to stay with my mum and I have a friend staying with me to help out :) Hopefully things should be better in a few weeks but it's been taking a lot outta me energy wise :)

How is everyone else though? What have I missed?! :D

x

Ps. Glynis, nothing could ruin our chats, we are farrr cooler than time diferences :p x

Reaction score
That's what we're trying to do, and god dammned life keeps coming back :p Ah, everything will be fine.

Oh, did I tell you? I'm taking A level english lit, and going to be a teacher. How cool is that :D x

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
You guys are so lovely to me ^_^ You made me sniffle a bit! I love you all soooo much! My husband and I have some stuff going on, he's going to stay with my mum for a few days untill he gets better, he's not very happy. I can't look after us both as I'm not great either. So he's going to stay with my mum and I have a friend staying with me to help out :) Hopefully things should be better in a few weeks but it's been taking a lot outta me energy wise :)

How is everyone else though? What have I missed?! :D

x

Ps. Glynis, nothing could ruin our chats, we are farrr cooler than time diferences :p x

GLOMP :))
You're so right, hope to chat soon, just dashed on this morning from home (trying to see if son was on .... no :( ) anyways i couldn't stop to chat, sorry will next time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reaction score
GLOMP :))
You're so right, hope to chat soon, just dashed on this morning from home (trying to see if son was on .... no :( ) anyways i couldn't stop to chat, sorry will next time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GLOMP GLOMP GLOMP I BLOOMING LOVE YOU! hahah... That's okay, I'll talk to you next time lovely x Gday :p xx

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
awwwwwwwwww yay for you popping on to let us know how you are, glad you and OH are taking steps to sort things out for yourselves and getting help! Good luck with the studies and becoming a teacher... very brave hehe I'm training to be a nursery nurse... don't think I'd have the patience for older children

Status
Not open for further replies.