• Saturday 8th August 8pm-10:30pm is the Forum Summer PRIDE virtual event! Everyone is welcome so please come along and join in the party!! More details HERE

COVID-19 Just wondering what the rest of the world thinks...

Falken

BossHogg Relations Manager
Administrator
Reaction score
I think my biggest problem has been feeling guilty. I put the mask on and have to take off my sunglasses otherwise it looks like I'm about ready to rob the place :))
:) Well, if it helps, I walked into the main Lloyds branch in Wolves during the 'Beast from the East' wearing a balaclava, they didn't bat an eye - but I was wearing a suit - and I was cashing a cheque, I only realised in retrospect it probably wasn't a great idea, but sod it, it was freezing.

BossHogg

Administrator
Reaction score
:) Well, if it helps, I walked into the main Lloyds branch in Wolves during the 'Beast from the East' wearing a balaclava, they didn't bat an eye - but I was wearing a suit - and I was cashing a cheque, I only realised in retrospect it probably wasn't a great idea, but sod it, it was freezing.
F7238AF1-84EE-4CC1-B51B-EC6652C6EB2B.jpeg

Falken

BossHogg Relations Manager
Administrator
Reaction score
I popped on to Reddit last night, and although it's by no means representative, there was a thread there that essentially went:

What does the rest of the world think about the US at the moment

Most of the replies were:

- Well, sorry, we like you as people, but erm - it's going to take 20 years to repair the damage, you really are a laughing stock.

*kate*

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know People are saying masks are only a bit of material, man up and just wear them but honestly I get so panicky and hot wearing one that I just rush into the shop, grab what I need, and rush out again.

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I know People are saying masks are only a bit of material, man up and just wear them but honestly I get so panicky and hot wearing one that I just rush into the shop, grab what I need, and rush out again.
Fine if you can rush in and out again, we have to queue for ages here to pay. I've only been in a shop once since masks became compulsory. I nearly blacked out in the queue waiting to pay and had a panic attack. At some point I will have to shop again but I really don't want to.