Just wondering would you mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommies Mam

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know some of you are aware that I was recently in hospital with my asthma and while I was in hospital I had a chat with my consultant what he said was very hard to take in and I have spent the past fortnight struggling to get my head around it all, I was wondering would members of the guinea pig forum mind if I shared it with people on here? I won't in anyway be offended if people say no...

Thank you

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Of course you should share if it is important to you and you would like our support xx

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I agree love, were all friends here and want to support you...:)

Laura-CCC4

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Agreed. I've been talking in great depth to a good friend about a lot of what is going on with me, it's made a world of difference. We are here as a community for you or I'm sure there are plenty who'd be happy to talk via PM as well (me included).

Hope you're ok. xx

Gems

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've shared my problems and offloaded to people on here many times, you'll feel much better for doing it, you couldn't ask for nicer people to talk to

lauralucy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
please do share, it might make you feel slightly better just sharing it, we're here for you :)

Tommies Mam

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thank you, you really are an amazing group of people. I am going out to work in 15 minutes so I will post it tonight, I'll start a new thread.

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
of course we dont mind here. Sometimes its easier to talk to people I dont know too well for advice etc. And everyone on here is so friendly anyway x

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Agreed. We are all here for you as friends :) It brings the community together if people feel like they can share things that are troubling them and it's often a lot easier if you're talking to "strangers" rather than a friend face to face. Hope all is well :)

nutmeg

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I really know nothing at all about asthma, but you can be sure of good wishes and support from me while you are going through a tough time. xx

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Thank you, you really are an amazing group of people. I am going out to work in 15 minutes so I will post it tonight, I'll start a new thread.
anytime you're on during the night Wanda give me a nudge and i'll chat to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you know i'm usually hanging around rolleyes

Nicquita

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
from experience, everybody here is extremely kind when it comes to letting off steam. and having the reassurance of so many people can be a great help.

Claire W

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I like to think that we are all friends on here and as a group, can help out in anyway we can. I for one have certainly been known to share my troubles and the support from the forum is just fantastic.

Go for it, we are all here to listen x

Status
Not open for further replies.