Katie Holmes - Gives birth to baby girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
You all heard Katie had a baby girl yesterday and has named her Suri. What is with all these crazy names? I bet any money that Angelinas and Brad's baby will have a stupid name too!

P

princessguinea

who named your daughter, you or the daddy? does it have any meaning?

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
That's really pretty Michele. Much better than a weird and unusual one like Apple, Moses, Peaches, Tiger-Lily! LOL!

G

gothchick1515

i like tradtional names i like Charlotte-Rose for a girl adn Noah or david for a boy. why cant they be nice to their kids and give them names they wont hate when they start school. i would love to see the registar of the celebs childrens class lol x

M

Michele

princessguinea said:
who named your daughter, you or the daddy? does it have any meaning?
We both chose her name when i was only 11 weeks pregnant and didnt even know she was a girl. She is named after a crater on Mars (the planet). Also Giovanni Cassini who was a astronomer in the 1600s. I have search the internet and have not found her name in any baby book in the world. I'm 99% sure she is unique. I could be wrong though. She is pretty princess with blue eyes and blndy white wavy hair. She is very pretty. I'm know i'm her mum but when i go anyway even just to the shops or town people always comment about her. lol

michellemuffin

Reaction score
I like her name is pretty and original,
my daughters name was an old Hollies song both me and hubby loved when we were dating Carrie anne, so she loves to hear her song played, shes even seen the Hollies to hear her song being played, have only had one other carrie anne at her primary school, and she was chinese, her middle names are lily louisa, lily because i always wanted a daughter to have a flower name and Louisa a family name, but it just rolls off the tongue carrie anne lily louisa, mind you more times she is called "MOO" ever since she was a baby and was a little moo cow lol, shes 10 now so maybe we need to rethink that nick name before boys come into her life, after 4 big brothers I wanted something different,

P

princessguinea

when i have a little girl, i wanna name her annalise. and for a boy i was thinking of malachi (rymes with "high")

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Aww.. when we eventually have our kiddie-winks, we are going to have a girl called Maddison Jennifer and a boy called Mitchell John!

G

gothchick1515

Awww they are lovely Kelly, i have a cousin called Maddison everyone calls her Maddie! I'm a big fan of hyphinated (-) names! x

P

princessguinea

and I'm gonna give them middle names too....i dont have one >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.