Katie Price and Peter Andre

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
their new album, A whole new world. Have just downloaded it, and I actually like it.

Yes I maybe sad, but it's nice.

The best thing about it is that all of the proceedings from it go to charity. So many people mock them and put them down (ok majority of the time it's cos they are silly), but they must be doing something right as they are rolling in money and they make this cd for kids and families not for their own pocket. :)

Mary

Reaction score
This morning on ITV have just said that she is pregnant again! Good luck to both of them :-*

woowoo30

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I actually really like them both, i've read her autobiography's and enjoyed them both, not read peters yet though. I love the song a whole new world, think i will download the album myself and if i like it i will buy too especially as the money is going to charity.

Mary said:
This morning on ITV have just said that she is pregnant again! Good luck to both of them :-*
I agree, good luck to them both :)

Julie

sars1359

Reaction score
Mary said:

good lord that was quick,she only had a miscarriage the other week :o

Mary

Reaction score
Sars1359 said:
Mary said:

good lord that was quick,she only had a miscarriage the other week :o
I had a miscarriage in 1998 and I never had a period after that, so I went to the doctors who sent me for a scan and I was 13 weeks pregnant! There is about 2 months between the baby I lost to my lovely little Lauren ::)

bevs

Reaction score
Yep me too, had a miscarriage at 5 weeks, and 4 weeks after that had a positive pregnancy test.

Thought it may have been a remaining twin but the scan dates showed it was a whole new pregnancy.

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I like them very much

I hate it when people are mean about them without knowing them.
I think its gret that they did this CD for charity - and even better than she is expecting again

Good luck to them

S

SkinnyLover

;D I told steve she was preg on children in need I just knew it ;D

PiggiePal

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
have you seen her dress she was wearing in the metro today? Amazing!! like a wedding dress :-)

sars1359

Reaction score
I like her a hell of a lot more since shes been on the Jungle prog,shes way diff and better now and her dark hair suits her more

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
I think from having Harvey and being in the Jungle changed her so much.

Harvey is sooo cute! :D

S

snugglypig

kellyandpiggies said:
their new album, A whole new world. Have just downloaded it, and I actually like it.

Yes I maybe sad, but it's nice.

The best thing about it is that all of the proceedings from it go to charity. So many people mock them and put them down (ok majority of the time it's cos they are silly), but they must be doing something right as they are rolling in money and they make this cd for kids and families not for their own pocket. :)
no you are not sad and I like it too,
I agree katie has changed so much from her old days, she is a great mum and manages the kids and juggling her work life, I have alot of time for her.
her new house looks fab too

karen

I

ilovepiggies

Yeah people slate them but they dont really know them - most of them time they are probably just jealous.
Anyway I say good on them if they are giving the money to charity - how many other stars do you see doing that?

sars1359

Reaction score
ilovepiggies said:
Yeah people slate them but they dont really know them - most of them time they are probably just jealous.
Anyway I say good on them if they are giving the money to charity - how many other stars do you see doing that?

sadly not many,if more did they would prob be liked more :(

Status
Not open for further replies.