• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Kavee fleece liners, any experience?

IDal

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi,
I`ve upgraded my petshop bought cage to a 3x4 grid cage. Now I’m looking at liners and I was looking at the ones from Kavee. Do you need to put something under them, like puppy pee pads? And how often do you need to wash them? And I will have a 1x4 loft with 2 ramps, are the loft liners from Kavee attached to the ramp liners?
I`m in the Netherlands and can order Kavee from Germany. Any other brands that ships to the Netherlands that you can recommend?

I don't know if they ship to the Netherlands, but I use fleeces from Atlas in my c and c. My girls widdle a lot as they eat a lot of fresh food so I prefer to change fleeces every day. However, that may not be everyone's experience.

They wash beautifully but make sure they are not near the radiator if you have to dry inside. The base shrinks a bit. I only did this once and now just give them an extra spin

Your order arrives quite quickly (UK obviously) and they have a wide range of products.

I have kavee liners they are lovely but no waterproof layer just thick fleece.

I have kavee liners they are lovely but no waterproof layer just thick fleece.

Then I might get them at some point to make the cage pretty, but for now actually I use incontinence mats (like they use for elderly or in hospitals) and a normal fleece over it and it works great. But maybe during winter thick fleece will be good too.

I have the floral one. I loved them so much that I now have one of them on my bed! Guinea pigs still have a very good supply of fleece cage liners, most with zorb as the middle layer some with cotton mattress protectors which are not quite as absorbent.

Then I might get them at some point to make the cage pretty, but for now actually I use incontinence mats (like they use for elderly or in hospitals) and a normal fleece over it and it works great. But maybe during winter thick fleece will be good too.
I'm switching back to using fleece over the top of the puppy pads as I just can't afford the Kavee fleeces at the moment, as beautiful as they are! I've got 9 piggies spread across 4 cages so it would be too expensive. What type of fleece do you have? I usually buy a pack from Amazon.

I'm switching back to using fleece over the top of the puppy pads as I just can't afford the Kavee fleeces at the moment, as beautiful as they are! I've got 9 piggies spread across 4 cages so it would be too expensive. What type of fleece do you have? I usually buy a pack from Amazon.
I have ikea Polarvide fleece blankets, 4 euro a piece. They fit perfect in mij 3x4 grid cage

Back